Enquiry for AY 2019-20
Online enquiries open from 15th August 2018 onwards for A.Y 2019-20 for all grades.
Admission forms will be available from 10th October 2018 onwards for AY 2019-20 at the school counter between 9.00 am to 1.00 pm.
Admission forms are available for AY 2018-19 at the school counter between 9.00 am to 1.00 pm.
For every new academic session admission opens in the month of September / October of the preceding year. Parents/students should fill the enquiry form online through website. Then they can purchase Admission form which is supposed to be submitted back after completing all entries and attaching all required documents.
Students are given direct admission in Pre-Primary section, provided that they fulfill age criteria and produce all required documents. Admission in Pre-primary section depends on availability of seats vacant.
Elementary and middle school admissions are given on the basis of availability of seats.
In mid-session admissions can be considered for a transfer case if there is any vacancy in that particular class.
The final decision regarding the age group of students who will join would depend on their previous school records.
At school, we believe that students thrive in their correct class age groups.
As a general rule, age requirement for each grade is -
Grade Age Group Grade Age Group Playgroup 2-3 years Grade 4 9-10 years Nursery 3-4 years Grade 5 10-11 years K1 4-5 years Grade 6 11-12 years K2 5-6 years Grade 7 12-13 years Grade 1 6-7 years Grade 8 13-14 years Grade 2 7-8 years Grade 9 14-15 years Grade 3 8-9 years Grade 10 15-16 years
Eligible age criteria for Nursery - Born between 1st Oct 2015 to 30th Sept 2016
Steps Wise Admission Process
• Fill th enquiry form online
• Interaction with Admission Officer & purchase of admission form
• Submission of Admission Form, Checklist Documents, ID Card Form.
• Written Assesment Test (Grade 1 onwards).
• Final Interaction of Parent with the Principal.
• Confirmation of Admission after Principal's consent.
• Payment of Fees.
• Fees once paid is non-refundable (except caution money).
Checklist of Required Documents-
• Previous year's progress report.
• Attested copy of birth certificate (Playgroup to Grade 1).
• Original transfer /migration /school leaving certificate from the previous school from Grade 2 onwards.
• Passport / Aadhar Card photocopy each of the student & parents.
• POI/ OCI in case the child is a Non-Indian citizen.
• Medical History form (duly filled & signed).
• Parental consent and indemnity agreement (duly filled & signed).
• Caste certificate to be provided (wherever applicable).
• Any pertinent information regarding participation in extra-curricular activities
- About Us
- Life At RBKIS
- Art Gallery
- Contact Us