5 Important things you need to know about Cambridge International ExaminationRBK International School | 20th July, 2016 Back to Blog
We all have come across the term CIE or Cambridge International Examinations, however does anyone know the interesting and fascinating traits of CIE...... No right?
So here we have listed 5 important things about Cambridge International Examination, which you really need to know:
- Cambridge International Examinations prepares school students for life, by helping them develop an informed curiosity and a lasting passion for learning. This education is recognised worldwide. So, if your child has been through Cambridge International Examinations, he or she gets a chance to explore a wide range of options in their education and career, by the world’s best universities and employers.
- All schools offering Cambridge qualification must exhibit their eligibility to do so by successfully registering themselves with the Cambridge team. Only registered schools are able to gain access to their unique range of teaching and learning resources, professional development opportunities – and the world-class curriculum. Moreover, a registered Cambridge school receives a certificate and a wall plague, which signifies and confirms the status of being a Cambridge school.
So if you are looking for a Cambridge School in Mumbai or for an A level school in Mumbai, but are unable to check if its genuine or not, make sure to check the registration details of the school, along with the certificate issued by the Cambridge team.
- Cambridge International Examinations is known to be the world’s major provider of international education programmes and qualifications for children aging between 5 to 19. Since it’s a non-for-profit organisation, they completely devote their resources to deliver high-quality educational programmes that can unlock the learner’s potential.
- The curriculum is carefully designed to meet the needs of global learning community. Moreover, the programmes and qualifications lead seamlessly from primary to secondary and pre-university years. They also offer a flexible approach, which means schools can offer every stage of a Cambridge education, or just focus on specific stages as required.
- This education system also provides practice-based qualifications for teachers and trainers. The programs are offered in schools and training organisations worldwide. Thus all Cambridge schools are known to have highly qualified teachers throughout the year.
Today Cambridge programmes and qualifications is been offered in over 10,000 schools in more than 160 countries. RBKIS is one such international school in Bhayander, Mumbai that offers Cambridge programmes and qualifications. With world-class infrastructure and a congenial environment for holistic education, RBKIS aims to create global citizens, for the future tomorrow.
ArchivesYear 2018 (2)Year 2017 (6)Year 2016 (7)